Thursday, May 24, 2018

April 2017: Endorsements for Local & State Races Upcoming

April 28 at 10:31pm · 
via facebook.com/ElectJoeSandy

Friends,

When I halted my political campaign for State Delegate back in February, I took a big step back from 'the scene' in the interim. I did so in lieu of a number of personal matters - regarding friends, a family member, and myself. I don't regret that decision. But it's important to me that you understand I have not pulled away from politics, nor do I plan to pull away from the world of local public representation.

The fact is that I needed to get some matters in order, and that I am ever mindful of the next few years. I am blessed and SO INCREDIBLY fortunate, sitting here this Saturday night with my little family, knowing that BIG things are in store! More to follow, of course.

For now, I am endorsing MY personal favorites for public representation, those who I know are right for the job, and who I support wholeheartedly.

 I hope that, come 2022, when I am seeking a position in the Maryland State Legislature, that they'll give me consideration.

I believe that I am a prime example of what a concerned citizen, a man of the people, and a well-rounded, open-minded, and liberty-first citizen of our great United States looks like - and that I have the honesty, fortitude, and best interests of the constituency in whole at heart.

I hope you'll get to know me. I hope we'll see one another at benefits and events for our mutually-supported candidates for public office. I hope that you'll stand beside me when I launch my campaign for public office in a few years. I hope that you will hold me accountable and ask the questions that you want to ask, because more than one of you are going to have some curiosity, and I am an open book, and always have been, so I hope you'll be willing to 'go there' and talk to me.

Most importantly, I hope you'll call me your friend.

Be blessed - I know, beyond all, that I certainly am.

In Liberty, always,
Joseph Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment