Thursday, May 24, 2018

ENDORSEMENT: William T. Newton for Congress & Baltimore County Republican Central Committee

William T. Newton for Congress & Baltimore County Republican Central Committee
I’ll be the first to tell you I’m probably not the smartest guy in the room, and definitely not the most knowledgeable, but then, I know how to surround myself in the right people; I’d like to think I have an affinity, too, for picking out the sharpest ones in the bunch and knowing just where to turn for reference when it counts. And in the politics that surround public representation, coupled with the laws surrounding campaigning, it has always been learn-as-I-go; that’s what you do when you enter unfamiliar territory, and hopefully, you have the right people on whom you can count along the way.
Thanks to folks like William Newton who have never steered me wrong, I know that the community has great leadership and brilliant minds already serving it.
The fact is, while William Newton runs for public office, and already holds a seat on the Baltimore County Republican Central Committee, he has been at the helm for some time, working tirelessly and diligently to bring transparency to legislation and public representation. He is an absolute powerhouse in-and-of-himself within the conservative & Constitutionalist community, and thereby, to and for our community as a whole. I can endorse a great many candidates for public office in Maryland, but few have done the work that William Newton has over a great many years.
His work on election integrity, in particular, is unparalleled. His zest and vigor for the very principles of our great United States of America – those principles held most near & dear by Constitutionalists across the nation – and his drive to proclaim that, indeed, “America Is Rising,” brings hope to a community where all-too-often it seems that, little by little, we give away our rights and contort the vision our great Founders had for this land.
Newton is truly as solid as they come, and yet one of the most welcoming folks you’ll meet. I first met him at a meeting of many fellow liberty-minded conservatives in Baltimore County, hosted by another member of the Baltimore County Republican Central Committee. At that time I was still getting to know a number of the men & women who have been integral and active in the local political & public representation ‘scene’ (and though my campaign went on hiatus this election season, I’m happily still at it). Little did I know as he introduced himself egregiously and shook my hand, having complimented a few brief introductory remarks I had made to the group about considering a run for public office in the upcoming election year, that I was shaking the hand of a man who is perhaps one of the most knowledgeable men I have yet to meet in my journey. Newton is a man who didn’t owe me a passing glance, much as he has contributed to the community, but that didn’t seem to matter to him, and that just seems to be the kind of guy he is. That speaks volumes to me.
You will be hard-pressed to find a single person in the area who knows so much about the history of our nation, who holds such strong convictions about the importance of Constitutionalism both nationwide and right down to the most local public representation, or who dedicates so much of his time, energy, and stamina to liberty.
Nor will you find someone so forthcoming, pleasant, helpful, and kind as Mr. Newton. The man encouraged me from Day One in my pursuits, provided reference materials such as those related to election integrity (all of which are publicly available, of course – and if you ask, I know firsthand he’ll point you in the right direction), is always available with encouraging remarks, has a helluva sense of humor, and incidentally (and much to my delight), has a great deal of artistic flare, too! – which of course I appreciate as somewhat of a self-proclaimed artist in my own life pursuits.
I could try to touch on all of the work Mr. Newton has done in the name of upholding our rights in this great community, and I would fall absolutely short – luckily, Mr. Newton works daily in the pursuit of liberty through a strong social media presence to provide you the many fruits of his labors, and you owe it to yourself as an informed citizen to check out his accomplishments and his tireless work if you aren’t familiar. Nothing I state here can effectively do it justice, and you will see that his work and his pursuits speak to his deep convictions.
Vote William T. Newton for Congress & Baltimore County Republican Central Committee in the Republican Primary on June 26, 2018. www.Newton4Congress.com and https://www.facebook.com/LibertywithJusticeforall/
Thank you in advance.
God bless you, my friends.
And as always,
God Bless our United States of America.
In Liberty,
Joseph D. Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment